[OZAPRS] European v USnewparadigmand pathlimiting +confusion....

Damien Gardner Jnr rendrag at rendrag.net
Mon Nov 6 22:36:03 EST 2006

So anyway, between the talks here and admin, I'm totally confused...

Assuming I get time to strap the D7 up to the bike before I head off on my

3500km holiday up to Taree (all via the fun bits ;) ) and back on Friday,
what path should I be setting?? Will RELAY,TRACE3-3 still work, or should
be using something else? :)

Cheers,

DG

VK2TDG/VK2DGJ