[OZAPRS] Fw: Returned mail: User unknown

Terry Neumann tfn at rbe.net.au
Tue May 9 14:26:49 EST 2006

Tony Hunt wrote:

>Doesnt anybody else see these mail bounces ?? I get them every time I
post
>to this list.. Or does everybody else just ignore and delete the bounce
??

It hasn't been an issue here Tony that I can specifically identify as
coming from OZAPRS.

I have seen a couple of so called "returned" messages here in recent
days which had no clear identifier at all.   The first one contained a
variant of the mydoom virus - Vet got that one.    The second one was
assassinated by Mailwasher at my direction whilst it was still waiting
at the ISP.

73
Terry