[OZAPRS] UI view and OziExplorer

Darryl Smith Darryl at Radio-active.net.au
Mon Jun 26 06:16:07 EST 2006

I do need to get back into development of it. I have offered to Open
Source
NetAPRS and OziAPRS but there have been no takers... And I have been very
busy building up the commercial side of my tracking business.

Darryl

---------
Darryl Smith, VK2TDS POBox 169 Ingleburn NSW 2565 Australia
Mobile Number 0412 929 634 [+61 4 12 929 634 Int] - 02 9618 6459
www.radio-active.net.au/blog/ - www.radio-active.net.au/web/tracking/

-----Original Message-----
From: ozaprs-bounces at aprs.net.au [mailto:ozaprs-bounces at aprs.net.au] On
Behalf Of Brian Beamish
Sent: Sunday, 25 June 2006 11:44 AM
To: vk2xci at aanet.com.au; VK / ZL APRS Users
Subject: Re: [OZAPRS] UI view and OziExplorer

Hi

Whilst it is 2-3 months since I have personally used it I also had the
same
experiences with NetAPRS as Michael has had.

When active, tied up with other things just at present, I use both
NetAPRS,
UiVeiw and OziExplorer specially when we have HF stations working in more
remote areas where the more detailed Topographical Maps as used with
OziExplorer are ideal.

Be even better when Daryl finds some spare time to work further on what is
already a good program.

73

Brian VK4BBS