[OZAPRS] information on APRS in Australia.

Andrew Rich vk4tec at tech-software.net
Mon Jun 19 17:12:43 EST 2006

Use 145.175 MHz

Use path of RELAY,WIDE

http://aprs.net.au/

Andrew Rich
Amateur radio callsign VK4TEC
email: vk4tec at tech-software.net <mailto:vk4tec at tech-software.net>
web: http://www.tech-software.net
Brisbane AUSTRALIA

-----Original Message-----
From: zlscanners [mailto:zlscanners at yahoo.co.nz]
Sent: Monday, 19 June 2006 2:19 PM
To: VK / ZL APRS Users
Subject: [OZAPRS] information on APRS in Australia.

Hi

I am looking for some information on APRS in Australia. I have had a
look on the net and most of the links are broken and are not loading up.
I am going to Perth early next month for a week then to Brisbane. I
would like to put out the odd beacon out, what I would like to know what
frequency to use, what path would be best.
While in Brisbane I have a hire car and would like to know the same
information to use there. I will be travelling up from Brisbane towards
Rockhampton /Bundaberg

I will be grateful for any information you can supply.

Kiely ZL1KM