[OZAPRS] Silly antenna mount question

Brenton Meadows - Motorola GPS brenton at posnav.com.au
Wed Jun 14 23:09:08 EST 2006

Hi,
We have stock of all the antenna accessories mentioned including the
adaptor
from so239 to 5/16 etc,
Regards
Brenton
VK5BM

Position And Navigation Systems Pty Ltd
ABN 39-107-574-863
Exclusive Motorola GPS Distributor and Authorised Land Mobile Products
SA/NT Benelec Yaesu Dealer
Exclusive Steppir Antenna Dealer
Exclusive Acom Amplifier Dealer
59 Redin St