[OZAPRS] Fw: MAXON RADIO AND TINYTRAK

Craig Turner craig at craigturner.id.au
Sun Jun 11 09:29:22 EST 2006

Hi Daryl,

In a words, yes. I use one on my car and it was quite easy to set up.  I
still havn't quite got the CD to work properly, so if I use it at the
moment it sometimes trounces on other transmissions, but I think thats a
matter of a bit more fiddling to get it right. The cable is pretty
straight forward to build. I built mine so that the radio transmits at 5
watts, and transmits using Profile 1.

If you want I can send my wiring diagram.

I bought a second one and am about to connect it to an OpenTracker as
part of a payload for a balloon.

Regards
Craig
VK1HCT