[OZAPRS] HF Observations Sunday 16th

Tony Hunt wavetel at bigpond.com
Tue Jul 18 18:14:48 EST 2006

I noticed some messages comming in to my HF Gate (Digi_Ned) via 2m through
the Igate.. If Digi_ned sees messages adressed to it on the 2m  port (thru
the Igate) then it will ACK them and respond to them on 2m and thus back
thu
the Igate..
If it sees them on the 30m port then it will respond and ACK them on 30m.

If your trying to test HF messaging in a pure sense then you may have to
send them on 30m with either NO Vias in the path or perhaps via NOGATE or
RFONLY to stop them from getting to the internet feed.

Tony VK5AH