[OZAPRS] VK3SB-1 in multiple positions on UiView

Peter Westley vk3dxd at wia.org.au
Sun Jul 16 15:31:49 EST 2006

Gents,

I installed a KPC3 in place of the pk-232 I was using for the vk3dxd-2
IGate.

Not being familiar with the KPC I wondered if something might have
changed that I wasn't aware of because I noticed the vk3sb-1 posits all
over the place as well.

I don't _think_ this would be a cause but have temporarily disabled (as
of last night) the feed into the internet just in case.
Is it still happening? - I think so, but I'll leave it off until the
problem is resolved.

Peter

--
Peter Westley