[OZAPRS] VK3 Network Monitoring

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Thu Jul 6 09:44:56 EST 2006

>>> "Andrew Rich" <vk4tec at tech-software.net> 07/05/06 4:19 PM >>>
>Why not get an opentracker from the states ? $30
>It sends voltage and temperature and does telemetry right out of the box.

Because last time I looked, it is in just plain text format and not in
standard APRS telemetry format and so it is not parsed nor plotted
nor displayed by any other common APRS system suc as the
global FINDU telemetry parser and displays.

Though I think that open tracker is considering adding a standard
APRS format so that it will be compatible with all the other systems
out there...

de Wb4APR, Bob