[OZAPRS] VK3 Network Monitoring

Richard Hoskin rhoskin at bigpond.com
Thu Jul 6 09:09:38 EST 2006

That's right.

SiteAlert was designed to use the existing facilities available to the APRS
community such as findu to provide an integrated system for site monitoring
and alarming.

You could if required, alarm for high SWR for instance or intrusion
detection. I don’t think you can do that with opentrack.

We have developed the integration to the point were SiteAlert will in effect
send you and SMS on your mobile phone for an alarm condition.

Cheers
Richard
VK3JFK