[OZAPRS] F calls

Andrew McDade amcdade at iprimus.com.au
Mon Jul 3 08:22:36 EST 2006

Gday Bob,

The new foundation license here in Australia utilizes an 7 digit system
whereas all existing callsigns are a maximum of 6 digits. . Ie. VK5FABC is
new foundation license and VK5ABC is the existing format .. This therefore

equates to 10 digits when utlilizing SSID. So in theory what you say is
correct , in that the foundation licesnse call could be used in as an
object
if required ( up to 9 digits ?? ) !!

Regards .. Andrew .. VK5EX