[SPAM] [OZAPRS] APRS Surplus Items

Darryl Smith Darryl at radio-active.net.au
Tue Jan 31 10:04:32 EST 2006

People

I have the following items available for sale... They are used, and are
first come first served...

	8 x TT2 Kits - built				@ $50 each
	7 x Trimble Lassen GPS Receivers with level converters and voltage
regulators on a PCB that plugs into a TT2 or TT3. GPS Antennas not
included.
You will need to make up your own cable to set the units to NMEA output. I
will provide the software if needed. I think these are 8 or 12 channel
units
								@ $50 each
	1 x Trimble GPS receiver. In project box with antenna. NMEA
output.
								@ $75
	1 x Cyclades 8 port serial card. ISA
								@ $OFFERS?

If anyone is interested send me a private mail.

Darryl

---------
Darryl Smith, VK2TDS   POBox 169 Ingleburn NSW 2565 Australia
Mobile Number 0412 929 634 [+61 4 12 929 634 Int] - 02 9618 6459
www.radio-active.net.au/blog/ - www.radio-active.net.au/web/tracking/