[OZAPRS] UI Path

Richard Hoskin vk3jfk at amsat.org
Tue Feb 28 17:14:23 EST 2006

Hi Norm,

The APRS mobile path to use in all areas of VK3 is RELAY,WIDE
This will always get you into the closest IGate and back out of the
central
TX/RX IGate.

In Mildura I'd suggest you use a path of VK3WRM-1,WIDE for your home
station. Or you could use the internet. It's best not to TX your posit on
both though.

Cheers
Richard
VK3JFK