[OZAPRS] WYONG

Darryl Smith Darryl at radio-active.net.au
Fri Feb 17 09:09:59 EST 2006

Peter...

Thanks for that... Mostly at this show we need the people to look and move
on unfortunately. Messaging is great and we will probably show that in the
background, but I think the positioning is where we need to focus...

The lecture this year is on GoogleEarth so the APRS messaging will not
help
there either :-(

Darryl

---------
Darryl Smith, VK2TDS   POBox 169 Ingleburn NSW 2565 Australia
Mobile Number 0412 929 634 [+61 4 12 929 634 Int] - 02 9618 6459
www.radio-active.net.au/blog/ - www.radio-active.net.au/web/tracking/