[OZAPRS] UI-View registration

David russell davidrus at alphalink.com.au
Thu Dec 28 11:14:45 EST 2006

Richard Hoskin wrote:

>Norm,
>
>I can help.
>
>Send me your details;
>
>Full name
>Address
>Email address.
>
>Off the list.
>
>Cheers
>Richard
>VK3JFK

        Ipaid my 10 pounds to  uk  and recieved    a number which worked
ok what as gone wrong
      Ido not  know      the number Ihave is   200030397379195  but
obviously it is not correct
      when I ENTER THIS NUMBER IT  SAYS  in correct   tried varing it
but no luck
      tried   just 200 eliminating one zero   no luck
     thank you  david russell     VK3XDR   Hallam  3803.
                 Happy new yr to ALL .