[OZAPRS] VK3 APRS News.....

Andrew McDade amcdade at iprimus.com.au
Sun Dec 24 11:51:31 EST 2006

Gday all,.

> Speaking of rules, where is a document that I can refer to on "The new
VK
> Path Standard"?  Maybe I have missed something?
>
> Which alias will be used for the flood path for zoning?
>
> Dion.

I don't think that we have yet come to a final decision on a "New VK Path
Standard"  and therefore I doubt whether there is any documentation as yet

??

I believe that we really need to get total uniformity amongst all VK aprs
sysops before we formulate any documentation.

Regards and Seasons Greetings  .. Andrew .. VK5EX