[OZAPRS] UI View32

Peter VK1NFI vk1nfi at netspace.net.au
Tue Dec 26 11:35:19 EST 2006

Yes Chrissy was good, nice an quiet with the family, just what I
wanted.  I ate (and drank) waaaaayyyyy too much, but as the xyl put it,
I was enjoying the Chrssy cheer!!
I cant seem to find 2INT's email at the moment, so I hope he comes
online and sees the thread and may be able to shed some light...
I might dig through some of the archives and see if I can find it...

Trust you had a great day also??

73 de Pete VK1NFI

John Simon wrote:
> Many thanks Pete.  Something happened yesterday morning and we started
> get some APRS stns on VHF.  At the moment 2345Z, I have VK1, some VK2,
some
> VK3 and a heap of VK7 stns showing.
> I trust that you all had a Merry Christmas and didn't eat too much.  B-)
>
>                         73, John de VK2XGJ
>        Women and cats do as they please
>       Men and dogs  have to  get used to the idea.

AMW-3