[OZAPRS] UI View32

Carl Makin carl at stagecraft.cx
Mon Dec 25 19:23:37 EST 2006

Hi Peter,

On 24/12/2006, at 6:17 PM, Peter VK1NFI wrote:
> Currently you are the I-GATE, 1NPW has his switched off.  Under normal
> conditions, his would gate with yours monitoring.  In the event of his
> stopping, 10mins later yours takes over.

Um, yeah, I'm aware of that...  FYI, A couple of days ago I switched
over to using a filter based on range (500km) rather than just prefixes.

> for more info on our network visit http://vk1npw.no-ip.org/vk1nfi
> (note
> NO "www".)

vk1npw.no-ip.org is down.  Is this running on his windows box?  Would
you like access to my FreeBSD unix server which has an ADSL
connection, a static IP address and is already running a few websites?

Carl.