[OZAPRS] UI View32

Geoff vk2xjg at iinet.net.au
Fri Dec 22 11:36:22 EST 2006

John,

I think both the VK1 and VK2 groups have dropped the broadcast of VK3
traffic to RF, due to the sheer saturation of the frequencies due to the
amount of traffic.   In the early days it was great to see all of the
traffic on RF, but now that there are so many users we need to cut back on
what is sent to RF so that mobiles get a chance to actually get into the
network :-)

I know the upgrade of VK2CSU-1 in Wagga from a standalone KPC-3 to a full
UIDIGI with the new code is very close to being completed.   As for the
Sydney I-Gate, I no longer look after that, I believe it is Mike VK2INT
now
running that service.

Regards,
Geoff  VK2XJG