[OZAPRS] On cross posting...

Darryl Smith Darryl at Radio-active.net.au
Sun Aug 27 08:53:42 EST 2006

People

Behind the scenes with the APRS mailing list, a heap of things happen. To
stop SPAM, whenever someone tries to join the list I get an email and need
to log in and authorize the subscription. I also get an email message when
people send spam to the list - which includes posting to the list if you
are
not a member.

Sometime the SPAM is not SPAM. It is people replying to a message sent to
the OZAPRS mailing list as well as another mailing list. And anyone who
then
replies to all has the messages sent to this list of which they are not a
member causing me problems.

So I was wondering if anyone who does cross post like this would post
separate messages, and then post what they find out from the other mailing
list if that is required.

Many thanks.

Darryl

P.S. I will be out of the office most of September. If you need to order
anything please send me an email and I will see what I can do. I will be
in
Tucson for the TAPR/ARRL Digital Communications Conference amongst other
thngs

---------
Darryl Smith, VK2TDS POBox 169 Ingleburn NSW 2565 Australia
Mobile Number 0412 929 634 [+61 4 12 929 634 Int] - 02 9618 6459
www.radio-active.net.au/blog/ - www.radio-active.net.au/web/tracking/