[OZAPRS] VK2RHR digipeater High Range

Ian Mills imills at awa.com.au
Thu Aug 17 13:47:14 EST 2006

Hi Geoff,

Mittagong is too far south for vk2jpj-1 and too far west for vk2amw-1 .. I
regularly travel the M5/, Hume Highway, Picton road, Mt Ousley, I get
posits until Campbelltown then nothing until the bottom of Mt Ousley .. I
think Karls suggestion of another APRS repeater @ Highrange is a great
idea or one up in the high Blue Mountains (Katoomba etc) as I can access
repeaters on 2m along those roads, however no APRS :-(

Cheers
Ian vk2him (Kiama)

Message: 1