[OZAPRS] AX25 IP issues

Mark Aitken vk3jma at yahoo.com.au
Sun Apr 30 13:27:01 EST 2006

Sounds like an ARP request, which is normally sent out on ALL ip ports.
Not
sure how one would stop this?
Maybe set "default gateway" to your NON ax25 interface???

> My home network is 192.168.0.* and my ax25 network is 192.168.1.*

We used to do smtp and nntp, ftp and telnet, yes, very slow but fun.  Dont

think that the internet ham would bother these days.

> But running Samba or ftp over VHF would be interesting...very slow
though!

They werent the  old days,  remember KA9Q NOS and its variants, G1EMM,
PA0GRI, JNOS, running under DOS,  remember DOS?

> only in the old days with windows and ax25 drivers.
>
> not under linux yet

Mark