[OZAPRS] HF Gateway operational

Tony Hunt wavetel at bigpond.com
Wed Apr 12 09:10:40 EST 2006

In the next couple of days I intend to put my 30m HF Gate back on air in
Adelaide. This might be of use particularly for the travellers on the long
weekend. I know of at least 1 so far that is heading off for a jaunt
running
30m for a time. I will likely leave it on and running for a week or 3
after
the Easter long weekend as we have the Anzac day long weekend comming up
as
well..

I hope it proves to be of some use to some operators. I will likely be
mobile at times myself running 30m APRS.

Tony Hunt VK5AH