[OZAPRS] VK APRS Servers

Rendrag rendrag at rendrag.net
Sun Oct 23 12:18:51 EST 2005

BTW, dns may be a little flakey this morning, as I'm cleaning up our comms
cabinets.. (which involves pulling around 200 patch cables out, then
walking
around to each rack to see what each port is connected to, walking back to
the patch rack, and connecting the appropriate port to the appropriate
switch, and then documenting it..)  We never bothered when we first
shifted
in here, so it's always fun relocating servers between racks...

Cheers.

Damien