[OZAPRS] Second server looks like its down??

Geoff VK2XJG vk2xjg at iinet.net.au
Fri Oct 7 20:17:58 EST 2005

It will be back soon.

I deliberately did not update the DNS entries for the 'public' access as I
did not need the APRS traffic getting in the way of our corporate network
during our provider cutover.  The connection on the tier2 network uses a
different DNS entry, and this was updated early since no 'public'
connections come in on that address.

Regards,
Geoff