[OZAPRS] D700A

Kiely ZL1KM zl1km at nzart.org.nz
Wed Oct 5 16:53:44 EST 2005

In reply of Rod, VK5KFB post date 4/10/2005 4:39 a.m.

Reading you post you have most of it work out.

Kenwood D700 with gps plug in to the gps socked,d700 in TNC mode

Run a 9 pin cable from/to radio to notebook.

Then its a mater of seting up ui-view's "comms setup,Station setup,gps
setup" and way you go.

Easy A  :(

Kiely
ZL1KM

> Thanks Richard for your reply! I was hoping for a simple "plug in the
> lappy" so as not to disturb the rest, just so little time to play :(
> Anyways...I'm wondering if anyone knows if it's possible to run the
Kenny