[OZAPRS] HF APRS - VK3MY Status

Tony Hunt wavetel at bigpond.com
Mon Nov 7 19:01:08 EST 2005

Likewise I agree with Andrew .. I was seeing 3MY-4 on the weekend .. It
was
last recieved at 10:10 this morning on 30m 7-Nov .. It has been lacking in
signal for a few weeks but I put that down to propagation as noted a few
posts back when I asked where 3MY had disappeared to.. Warren replied to
this but he was the only one .. It was about the time we did the
transition
from the old mailing list..

Tony VK5AH