[OZAPRS] 30m??

Howcho VK2TPH howcho at smartchat.net.au
Sat May 28 18:50:01 EST 2005

David you are dead spot on regarding the specs of a G5RV on 10MHz ,  and
even though I survived the NSW public edukation :-) system I never was
much chop at homework,  yet have done some home work :-(  and realise the
G5RV has limitations and there is no point trying to "match" your way
around them.

Richard thanks for your input and PLEASE keep up the good work , like  ALL
Gateway op's you're worth your weight in Platinum , and it's nice to know
how things are weather wise in your area.

best 73 to all de Phil VK2TPH

N.B. still searching for the ultimate antenna
50Hz - 50THz with less than 1.2:1 vswr  & 10DBd gain :-)