[OZAPRS] VK5EX-4

Larry larrykin at dodo.com.au
Sat May 14 07:34:01 EST 2005

I have refrained from entering this discussion however my ears are burning
so much I guess I must respond!  I am somewhat surprised that the matter
has
not been raised with me directly - particularly as my email address is
included in the beacon message under discussion.

Nevertheless as others have now pointed out my gateway posit is quite in
accordance with the APRS specs - I have in fact been using this same
message
format (with appropriate adjustment) for over 12 months including
previously
under my former call of vk4clm(-4).

I think a little more thought before firing off missives may be the lesson
here!

Cheers Larry vk8lm (formerly of Darwin, Tieri and now Renmark)