[OZAPRS] Problem with APRS.Net.AU Data Stream

Rendrag rendrag at rendrag.net
Tue May 3 09:24:21 EST 2005

Hi Darryl,

Telstra canberra had a major outage last night, which took the link that
the
primary DNS for aprs.net.au lives on, offline until this morning.  Being
that 4 of the 6 secondaries wouldn't have been able to reach it, and would
have expired their zone data, that would probably explain the inability to
pull up any aprs.net.au hosts..  I've modified the SOA record on the
domain
to have a 2-week timeout on the slaves, so we should be set against any
further outages :)

Cheers,

Damien