[OZAPRS] New

Richard Hoskin vk3jfk at amsat.org
Mon Mar 14 19:28:09 EST 2005

Hi Ari,

Good to see another VK4 on APRS.

Cheers

Richard

VK3JFK

  _____

From: ozaprs-bounces at marconi.ics.mq.edu.au
[mailto:ozaprs-bounces at marconi.ics.mq.edu.au] On Behalf Of VK4PKT
Sent: Monday, 14 March 2005 6:15 PM
To: ozaprs at marconi.ics.mq.edu.au
Subject: [OZAPRS] New

Greetings all

I am new as of today on the mailing list ,although quite "digitally
literate" I am very inexperienced with and new to APRS. Consider me a
"noob" and all will be well ;) I have just opened a dedicated igate in
Logan City, S.E. Qld on 145.175 using second.aprs.net.au:14579 which I
hope is correctly configured but being new probably not. I am liasing with
the locals and if anyone notices problems with/caused by VK4PKT-4 all
suggestions will be greatfully received.

Regards

Ari

Ari S Laver

VK4JEW / VK4PKT
SysOp:- VK4PKT APRN Node Logan City ,CoBRS PBBS VK4WIE-1, Echolink Node
227492
Station Manager City of Brisbane Radio Society

ax:25:- vk4jew at vk4wie.#bne.qld.aus.oc