[OZAPRS] Getting UI-VIEW to Igate ISS traffic ?

Tony Hunt wavetel at bigpond.com
Mon Mar 14 21:07:58 EST 2005

Well quite right as Andrew and others pointed out ..
Its Mic-E .. I realised that after sending the mail and reading a few other
replies .. Flame on ..

Its just that Ive never seen it plot on a map in Ui-view and I dont go
looking at 0 0 very often .. Its all been explained .. I am used to seeing
Mic -E frames starting with S so it never clicked into place ..