[OZAPRS] APRS Server

Geoff - VK2XJG vk2xjg at iinet.net.au
Tue Mar 1 21:29:53 EST 2005

Folks,

Looks like I may have found the reason for the 'intermittant'
connections....

first.aprs.net.au  is currently DOWN and will probably not be back online
until later next week (time permitting).

The box needs a rebuild due to some unsavoury character finding an
exploit,
despite having all the latest packages on the system.

It takes a LOT of work to keep in front of these idiots.....

second.aprs.net.au  is still OK and will carry the load whilst first is
out of
action.

Geoff   VK2XJG