[OZAPRS] Data logs for APRS

Rendrag rendrag at rendrag.net
Sun Jun 19 11:06:01 EST 2005

(maniacal laugh)

 I've got every packet across the vk/zl network, going back to 28th May,
2002 (I actually have them from Late December 2001, but the timestamp is
messed up until 28th May 2002), stored inside PostgreSQL (They were
originally inside of MySQL, but it turned out to be a bit of a joke once I
hit around 200k rows.. :\ ).  I could dump it out, but it'd be around 6Gb
or
so (and it takes around 12 hours to dump.. which is kind scary since it's
P4-2.4Ghz, 2GB of ram, with14-disk raid-5 on a HP netraid controller..
hate
to think how long itd take on a normal machine..)..  (On the upside, it's
all broken down into packet types, has hourly weather min/max/average for
each station, last position/status for each station, etc).  Maybe easier
for
you is the aprsd stsm.log file from 8th May 2002 onwards.. It's 1.4GB as
text, and would probably compress a fair bit..

Cheers,

DG

--
Damien Gardner Jnr