[OZAPRS] 30m

Brian Beamish bbeamish at bigpond.net.au
Mon Jun 13 17:33:05 EST 2005

Hi Ray

Have no idea where you are located?

Yes 30m does  go up and down at times but with the excellent HF Igates
from
VK5 round to VK4 I have found that if one drops out as sure as anything
another will take over, I as have others have done some tripping around
over
the past 2-3 years and have found that on each occasion now that I have
had
at least 90% coverage. I am sure that other HF APRS users will agree.

The ZL HF Igates also often take over when those here drop out.

Glad to see that you are monitoring us.

73s Brian VK4BBS

PS: I do though wish we had more Igates in other areas of VK