[OZAPRS] INET to RF messaging

Tony Hunt wavetel at iname.com
Fri Jul 8 20:01:03 EST 2005

I am not sure exaxctly what you mean by the question you asked Andrew ..
Are
you looking for a client programe or a Igate software ??

Currently a new version of APRSD (2.2.6) is being worked on and seems
stable.. Issues with messaging have been solved by and large..

UiView will also work for messaging as a Igate if configured properly..

Tony VK5AH