[OZAPRS] Nope, nothings missing...

Alex Colquitt alex at bywong.com
Mon Jul 4 12:24:19 EST 2005

Nah, I don't think you missed anything Ray... Most of my posts zip along
at about 40,000 feet anyway... Brian and I were gas-bagging about
Andrews 30 metre inverted vee and the old SES days down in the Lake
George area.

And Brian, I still have one of those Wagners..  12 channel, USB & AM
only :-)      Really hard to find rocks for it.  Cheap rocks that
is....  Would make a good APRS rig on 80.

Cheers,

Alex - VK1AC