[OZAPRS] VK4TEC Listening on 10.147.600 MHz

Brian Beamish bbeamish at bigpond.net.au
Sat Jul 2 17:08:21 EST 2005

Hi

VK4DMI-4 is the 30m HF Gateway being only a few kilometres north of both
VK4BBS and VK4TEC two or three being so close together would be not only
an
overkill but would certainly create excess traffic both on Internet and
VHF
alike.

The actual frequency as read on my FT-897 is 10.147.08 USB with a DSP-12
but
this can vary from slightly from transceiver to transceiver and even more
so
from one TNC(tone pair) to another TNC(tone pair).

Should I use LSB the frequency readout here is 10.149.41 LSB with the same
results.

My Mobile with a IC-706 uses 10.148.08 USB together with a TigerTrak.

73s Brian VK4BBS