[VK2-APRS] Field Day - Help Required

Darryl Smith darryl at radio-active.net.au
Mon Feb 14 06:49:36 EST 2005

People

I need some help at the field day with APRS. I *REALLY* need the help. I
cannot do this by myself.

Even if you can only help for half an hour, that would be good. Even if
you
don't think you know enough about APRS. It does not matter... I just need
the help.

And in return you will get free entry into the field day...

Darryl

---------
Darryl Smith, VK2TDS   POBox 169 Ingleburn NSW 2565 Australia
Mobile Number 0412 929 634 [+61 4 12 929 634 Int] - 02 9618 6459
www.radio-active.net.au\blog\ - www.radio-active.net.au\web\tracking

Yahoo! Groups Links