[OZAPRS] Field Day - Help Required

rmurnane.1 at optusnet.com.au rmurnane.1 at optusnet.com.au
Mon Feb 14 12:21:38 EST 2005

Hi Darryl,

I can't make any promises at this stage (XYL factor, don't ya know :-) but
if even
half an hour is of use to you, well, I could probably spare that or a bit
more, once
I've had a quick hunt around the grounds. It will also spare me some
temptation.

What kind of help specifically do you need (apart presumably from freeing
you up to
do some hunting yourself)? I'm still very green on APRS, having taken a
sudden
interest in it for possible WICEN use. I've built a TinyTrak, used
UI-View, and read
the APRS spec, so I could probably fool a complete newbie...

73 Richard VK2SKY

PS:...

   > Darryl Smith, VK2TDS   POBox 169 Ingleburn NSW 2565 Australia
   > Mobile Number 0412 929 634 [+61 4 12 929 634 Int] - 02 9618 6459
   > www.radio-active.net.au\blog\ - www.radio-active.net.au\web\tracking

Your blog link is broken - I think the backslashes should be forward ones.