[OZAPRS] Still need a TAR file for APRSD 2.2.3 Please

Hamish Moffatt hamish at cloud.net.au
Mon Feb 7 22:46:39 EST 2005

On Mon, Feb 07, 2005 at 08:50:14PM +1030, Tony Hunt wrote:
> We would really like to get the Igate working properly in Adelaide
again..
> What we need is a TAR file of APRSD 2.2.3 .. Its like hens teeth now ..
> Hamish gave us one but it appears to be hacked about alot and will not
> compile for peanuts..
>
> Has anybody got a APRSD 2.2.3 Install TAR archive floating about
somehwre
> still ? Please..

Argh, you're right. That source code contains unresolved conflicts from
CVS. I don't really know how to fix them easily. I thought it was a
compiler version problem but it's just plain errors in the source. Sorry
about that.

Still, there's no way any of the aprsd 2.2.x series is going to compile
on your RH7 system! Sorry but I think you require RH9 at least.

I don't have any more source code for old versions.

Hamish