[OZAPRS] APRS servers

Merv Joyce mjoyce at bigpond.net.au
Wed Feb 2 17:59:51 EST 2005

Tony,

I also cannot get a status page from aprs.net.au:14501, however my
aprsd-2.2.5-15 server here is cyrrently connected to it(port 14579) and
I appear to be getting "considerable" traffic, but it would appear not
traffic (posits) from stations that I can see connected to
second.aprs.net.au

Status is available from second.aprs.net.au:14501.

Merv Joyce (VK4ZE)