[OZAPRS] PCSAT2 Status

Richard Hoskin (VK3JFK) vk3jfk at wia.org.au
Tue Aug 9 13:27:59 EST 2005

FYI

>>> "Lisandro M. Arends" <p43l at arubanet.com> 08/07/05

>Is the 1200 baud on 145.825Mhz of the PCSAT2 on ??

Sorry to say, we turned it off.    This is to make

sure tht it cannot interfere with ARISS communications on 2 meters.
Hopefully the ARISS packet system is on 145.800 and it uses much more
power and is more

relaiable.

For now, the only PCSAT2 downlink is 437.975 telemetry and science data.
We hope to activate the PSK-31 transponder on 435.275 in the next week or
so, once we have operations plans worked out and coordinated with ARISS.

Bob, WB4APR

----

Cheers,

Richard