[OZAPRS] APRS / PCSAT Ground Stations audit.

Gavin Rogers grogers at vk6hgr.echidna.id.au
Fri Aug 5 12:43:20 EST 2005

At 10:34 AM 5/08/2005, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>With the renewed interest in APRS satellites with PCSAT2 and the
>increase in the number of ground stations I'd like to get an idea of
>which stations are monitoring what?
>
>Eg.
>VK3JFK-4 PCSAT2 1200bd TLM on 437.975Mhz
>VK3UKF-6 ISS 1200bd on 145.800Mhz
>VK3JTM-6 ISS 1200bd on 145.800Mhz

I can't monitor 145.8 because of shack packet/APRS QRM but I can
monitor 437.975. What sort of antenna should I use for unattended
reception? I was thinking of using a 1/4 wave vertical...

73
Gavin.

---
       Gavin Rogers                     |  Amateur radio station VK6HGR
     http://www.livingwaters.com/good   |     http://vk6hgr.ampr.org/
    ICQ: 17230395  MSN: VK6HGR  Skype/Email: grogers at vk6hgr.echidna.id.au