[OZAPRS] Seeking Sydney IGate Replacement

Geoff - VK2XJG vk2xjg at iinet.net.au
Tue Apr 26 22:52:12 EST 2005

Folks,

After several years of maintaining the Sydney I-Gate, regrettably I am
needing
to discontinue the service.  I will still be maintaining the two national
VKAPRS-IS servers and other IP infrastructure, it's just the RF side I
need to
hand off.

This is essentially a call for anyone in the Sydney area who is willing
and
able to take over the running of an I-Gate as a replacement.

The system would need to be:
- In service 24H on 145.175
- Fed by an ADSL or better connection to the VKAPRS-IS servers
- Able to reach the VK2JPJ-1 WIDE digipeater reliably
- Linux/Java + JavAPRSIgate OR
- Linux + aprsd OR
- Windows + UIView

If you fit these conditions, please email me privately
(vk2xjg at iinet.net.au)
to discuss details.

Thanks,
Geoff  VK2XJG