[OZAPRS] RE: [radio] ozaprs Digest, Vol 27, Issue 6

Rendrag rendrag at rendrag.net
Mon Apr 11 09:04:59 EST 2005

G'day Alex,

The annoying thing is, our monitoring box should have sms'd me as soon as
things started to shutdown..  Only problem was, the monitoring box seems
be set at a 40C auto-shutdown, so it went down before everything else..
D'oh.  Biggest problem is that with two separate aircon systems, we never
expected that overheating would be an outage cause that we'd need to plan
for!  Ahh well, time to go re-jig a few things..

Cheers,

DG