[OZAPRS] MCS2000 with a TinyTrak

Darryl Smith Darryl at radio-active.net.au
Mon Apr 11 20:11:40 EST 2005

Thanks for the help Warren...

I disconnected the PTT from the radio, and only had the TT3 pulling power
from the MIC connector and then grounded the PTT, and it did not work.
When
I disconnected the TT3 and grounded the pin things were fine.

The 25 pin connector should work but the person who owns the radio does
not
want to used the 25 pin connector if we can help it

Darryl

---------
Darryl Smith, VK2TDS   POBox 169 Ingleburn NSW 2565 Australia
Mobile Number 0412 929 634 [+61 4 12 929 634 Int] - 02 9618 6459
www.radio-active.net.au/blog/ - www.radio-active.net.au/web/tracking/