[OZAPRS] APRS Freq's Brisbane

Tony Hunt wavetel at bigpond.com
Thu Apr 7 20:18:30 EST 2005

Andrew,,    Whats the idea of having Mt Cootha on another frequency ?
Maybee
it was allready on that frequency running other packet services .. I dont
know..
Is it linked into the APRS I/S ?? Does it have better coverage into some
areas ??

I notice the coverage slowly creeping north into the Sunshine coast with
Maleny on air now with a Digi.. This is great news ..

Tony VK5AH