[OZAPRS] TESTING TESTING

Tony Hunt wavetel at bigpond.com
Thu Sep 23 20:56:54 EST 2004

Yes Richard .. I got 2 copies, 2 copies of your email telling me Ive sent
2
copies .. Looks like theres an echo on here now as well.. The messages
from
Andrew Rich Andrew Rich were also received here twice, twice ..

Oh well.. Repetition for emphi-sus  .. I dont even want to tell Tony and
Craig .. I am up to my eye balls in emails from them as it is .. as it is
..

This message was sent sent to only one address one address .. That is the
OzAPrs list server server ..