[OZAPRS] APRS SSID's please use recommend one listed below.

ANDREW MCDADE amcdade at iprimus.com.au
Sun Sep 19 16:23:50 EST 2004

Gday Chaps,

----- Original Message -----

From: Damien Gardner  <mailto:rendrag at rendrag.net> Jnr
To: ozaprs at marconi.ics.mq.edu.au
Sent: Sunday, September 19, 2004 3:01 PM
Subject: Re: [OZAPRS] APRS SSID's please use recommend one listed below.

How are you supposed to designate whether you're interstate with that
list?

You could always have a look at the map !!!

The ACT iGate is running as VK2TDG-1, as it's in VK1 (Otherwise, how would
people know that VK2TDG-5 was in the ACT?)  My notebook which I use while
on the road at mum and dad's in Vic is VK2TDG-3, since it's in VK3..  When
my D7 is running in my ZX11, I flip the SSID over to -11, just so I can
tell the difference between the two bikes when im looking at logs later on
:)

Cheers,

Damien

Regards .. Andrew VK5EX